1. I am thankful to have such a wonderful family, who loves me and supports me....even through my crazy ideas. :)
2. I am thankful for my friends, who during the month of October really stepped up. I can never say thank you enough to everyone that helped me out, encouraged me to look forward, and even now supports while I rehab back to normalcy.
3. I am thankful I got to jog 1 mile last night with no pain, or discomfort!! :) I plan to try again tomorrow morning.
4. I am thankful for my little kitty Dior...who greets me at the door after work, makes me laugh, and laid on my lap while I was casted. :)
5. I am thankful I have a job...despite some days I complain about it, I am thankful for it.
6. I am thankful this injury was not as bad as it could have been, and that I am healthy.
7. I am thankful I get to spend Turkey day with my bff/sister, Maggie in Bmore. :)
8. I am thankful for the lessons I have learn in 2010, that I will take with me to 2011
9. I am thankful God revealed who I was dating earlier this yr, and I did not marry him :)
10.Lastly, I am thankful everyone I care about is happy and healthy.
Happy Thanksgiving! :)