Sunday, January 2, 2011

Training log

I have come to realize I really do not have time to sit and write elaborate blog topics. (sigh) Life is too busy...So I've decided to turn my blog into a training log, instead. I will just be documenting my week's workouts, and may write a brief racing report every now and then.

Weeks 12/19-01/01

Sunday:
AM:Body Pump x1 hour
PM: easy 3 miler

Monday:
AM:OFF
PM:Last Ortho Apt! :)

Tuesday:
AM:Hills w/ CAR ~5 miles
PM:Body Pump x1 hour

Wednesday:
AM:5miles
PM:Abs

Thursday:
AM:Flying to California!
PM:

Friday:
AM: Hot Bikrim yoga x 90 mins
PM:

Saturday:
AM:Merry Christmas!! :)
PM: 5 k tempo. 5 miles total. ( See previous blog for details)

Total miles: 18

Sunday:
AM:I went out with the intention of doing a long run (~8 mils) but the body was not feeling it. So I scratched this long run, and did an easy 3 mile instead.
PM:

Monday:
AM: Hot Bikrim Yoga x 90 mins
PM:

Tuesday:
AM:OFF
PM:

Wednesday:
AM:6 miles
PM:Flying home

Thursday:
AM:Body Pump x1 hour
PM:elliptical x 1 hour

Friday:
AM:
PM:4 mile race: Fairfax 4 miler. 32:32. Avg 8:09 pace. I felt great! My Garmin was waked out, ( it actually read 2.66 miles at the end of the race! Who knows why it was acting up!?) so i just went with how I felt....not a bad time for not training, just coming off an injury and not trying to be "fast". After some training, I want to race a 4 miler and compare times. A before and after if you will. :)

Saturday:
AM:
PM: 8 .5 easy paced miles
Happy New Year! :)

Total miles: 21.5

Training begins now for National Half Marathon March 26th 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment